Somehow Logan chipped his bottom front tooth. I don't know when or how he did it but I decided to take him to the dentist in Cheyenne. I don't have any pictures of that but it went ok and the tooth is fine. After we went to the dentist we went to a park that had a lot of geese and ducks in the pond. We fed them bread and Logan chased them around. He loved it.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm so jealous that you went somewhere OUTSIDE that you didn't have to have your winter coats and hats on!! How is that possible?!
Looks like fun. Oh, and Amanda, you might as well get used to the dentist/doctor trips. Boys get hurt a lot. Trust me!
Wow he looks so big! Iris chipped her top tooth this summer. I took her in, they didn't do anything then a week later she chipped the other one to match! Cute pictures!
We've been to the dentist twice for Carson lately, so we know all about dentist trips. Nice when they go well. I agree with Amy: Logan is getting so big! Almost two, it's hard to believe.
I can't believe how big he is getting. Cute pictures.
adorable! I'm coming to visit you this summer. I've officially decided.
Post a Comment