Hey Everyone I have decided to make my blog private so send me your email addresses if you want to look at my blog. Thanks. jbobpogi@yahoo.com
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Everyone I have decided to make my blog private so send me your email addresses if you want to look at my blog. Thanks. jbobpogi@yahoo.com
Posted by Jason and Amanda at 4:25 PM
9 comments:
whitlock57105@msn.com
How come?
We would love to keep looking.
katie.boulter@gmail.com
laurabhowe@gmail.com
dplorimj@uwyo.edu. If you don't add me, I'll never cook for you again!
Hey Jason! It's Kylee (Hill). I hope you don't mind, I was on Katie's blog and noticed that yours said it was going private. Would you mind if we keep up with you guys? kyleeclark@hotmail.com
heidirdaniel@gmail.com
I don't think we'll be going to Cokeville anytime soon :(. Ben is pretty busy at work and won't be able to get away for a while.
Love to keep up with you guys!!!
bdweb0507@gmail.com
you better invite your twinkie...stinkie
curlyq.expressions@gmail.com
Hey I was just blog hopping and I found yours. I would like to keep looking if that is okay! Mine is private too so if you want to send me your address I can add you. gene_tay2@yahoo.com
Gina Hokanson
Post a Comment