Logan loved playing with this box. He would put it on his head and run around blindly and crash into things like the chair and walls. Then he would say "ow" and giggle and go run into to something else. Jason tried to turn the box so the Logan could see out of the handle holes but that must not have been as much fun because Logan just turned around se he couldn't see anything. By the time I videoed him he quit running into things so it isn't as funny but I thought would post in anyways.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Fun with a Box
Posted by Jason and Amanda at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes, yes... oh why do we spend money on toys when they will play with boxes? I swear one of these days I'm going to get Abby a ream of paper and a buttload of tape. That girl can spend hours with that stuff! Cute!
How funny! They always do the cutest things. Sounds familiar that not getting the video camera out until he was already done with the cutest stuff. Didn't that just happen to me a couple of times this past weekend? lol
Kids do the sillest things! What a cutie.
Post a Comment