I was trying to get some good pictures of Logan to put on Valentine's Cards. So here are a few of the pictures I took. He does not hold still for pictures so the was very challenging.
If you ask Logan if he is Handsome, then he combs his hair with his hand. This is what he is doing in the picture.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!
Posted by Jason and Amanda at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Even if he doesn't hold still, I still think the kid is cute.
Logan is such a handsome fella! I love my Valentine picture :)
He is such a doll! He looks so much like Jason. Hope all is going well.
Could he look any more like his dad?!! He's such a cutie.
He's darling. And yes, he is very handsome.
So I have a cute story.
I was scrolling down your blog and got to your wedding pictures that you posted on your anniversary and Darren was with me. He calls every adult male a "daddy" and every adult female a "mommy". But when he was telling me about your wedding picture it was a
"daddy" and a "princess". So even my three year old thinks that you were a beautiful bride.
Post a Comment