Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

We have had a busy couple of months. I am behind on posting about a few things! December 31st was our 4th anniversary! Congratulations to us. We had a very romantic day of packing and cleaning but Jason did take me out to dinner so that was fun. We have had a wonderful four years and are looking forward to more wonderful years! I Love you Jason, you are the best husband ever!





7 comments:

Craig and Maggie said...

Happy anniversary. You're so beautiful. I just got back into blogging and read some of your past blogs. The parenting one was was nice. Have you got that all down? cause I'm sure a far ways off still! And those Christmas pictures were darling!

Pid and Connie said...

Congrats to you! I can't believe 4 years have already passed. The best is yet to come! Enjoy the ride!

Dean said...

Congratulations on the anniversary. I remember that day like it was yesterday...

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Glad to hear that the move went well! Miss you guys in the ward.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Congrats on 4 years! Crazy how fast time flies. Hope all is well with you guys.

madbug said...

Happy Anniversary Amanda! It seems like we just graduated and now we are celebrating anniversaries and babies! Hope the next four years are just as great!!!

The Martinez Fam said...

Happy anniversary!! It's amazing how quickly time goes by once you're married!!:)