This is the first time I have been tagged that I know of. So here it goes. Some things I stole from Darlene becuase she has such great ideas!
8 Favorite Restaurants?:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chili's
3. La Cocina
4. Applebee's
5. Arby's (does this count as a restuarant?)
6. Ihop (only their stuffed french toast)
7. Outback
8. Red Lobster
8 Things I did yesterday?:
1. Kissed and Hugged Jason
2. Changed numerous diapers
3. Laundry
4. Watched Conference
5. Scrapbooked
6. jumped on trampoline
7. played on computer
8. hung out with family
8 things I look forward to?:
1. naptime
2. Bedtime
3. Jason to be home from work
4. Christmas
5. Snow
6. Spring
7. road trips
8. Jason to be done with school!
8 things I love about Fall?:
1. Blankets
2. Sweatshirts
3. Hot Chocolate
4. Cuddling
5. Baking
6. Hot chili on a cold day
7. Colors and smells of leaves
8. Hunting with Jason. (He hunts, I call in the big elk. I love just spending time with him out in the beautiful mountains.)
8 things on my wish list?:
1. All my children to live the gospel throughout their lives and keep the Savior close
2. Jason and I to grow old together
3. Our own Home
4. Always have a willingness to learn
5. Completely debt free
6. Log bed made by Jason
7. Logan to sleep through the night for a whole month
8. Health and happiness forever!
I now tag, Heather, Melissa, Michelle, Angela and Janelle.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Tagged! Crazy 8s
Posted by Jason and Amanda at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If you really like the smell of leaves I have the perfect candle for you...Falling Leaves. It has actually turned out to be one of my favorites, maybe I will burn it for you when you come. Also I have an activity if you guys want to when you come that may be fun....Candy Making??
This was fun to read! I'll have to try to do this when I have a minute.
Post a Comment