We went to the park last night. It was a perfect evening. (the wind wasn't even blowing!) We had a picnic and then we let Logan run on the trail and play on the playground. He had so much fun. He ran the whole time. The best part about our little outing was that Logan slept ALL night long! YEAH!!! It was so nice to get a full nights sleep we might have to do it every night.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Evening at the Park
Posted by Jason and Amanda at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Looks like fun! What park was this? I didn't recognize is. Isn't it nice to have children who sleep through the night? I'd die if mine didn't. Seryn's down to one nap now, so I'm glad she sleeps all night long!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! I bet you didn't know what to do with yourself this morning with all the rest you got!?! Looked like tons of fun!!!
Amanda-
I don't have your email so I thought I would leave a comment on your blog instead. If you haven't read my blog recently, I have been responding to comments in a way that doesn't work so I responding to those people now that have asked me questions. So here is goes...
You asked me if we have any names for our little girl yet.
No name yet. We have a list, but just can't seem to narrow it down. I kindof think that I need to see her before I can decide. We'll see.
Sorry it took me so long to respond.
Looks like so much fun. I also would like to know what park that is? Annali would love it! Logan is so adorable.
Do you realize I am 21 nowadays?
I don't think we were roommates quite yet when that story happened. I probably told you about it. Funny how it seems like we were roommates not too long ago.
Hey Amanda thanks for getting on my blog! Of course I remember you! Congrats on your marriage and baby! Where are you guys now?
I posted more pics, so you can't bug me until next week: )!!! Give Logan kisses for me.
Jason,
It looks like you have an awesome family! Hope everything is going well for you guys. Where are you at now?
Michael Sparks
mksparks.blogspot.com
Cute little boy. where do you guys live now?
Sorry Amanda, but I have to teach. So updating my blog is not on my top to do list. LOL. I sure hope you can forgive me for my failure to update.
I love your pictures of your little guy!! So cute!!
Post a Comment