Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn Pictures

We have wanted to take Autumn pictures before all the leaves were gone so we finally did and it is a good thing because the next day it snowed! It was very cold and windy but we got some very cute pictures.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a big boy Logan is turning into! And your hair is cute! I bet you're going to be out of town for Thanksgiving, huh?

Unknown said...

Jason! I happened upon your blog through Katie Birds...your little Logan is SO adorable...he looks so much like you!

Amy said...

Wow those pictures look great! Logan is so cute! I liked how you slipped some pictures of your sister and her girls in there too!

Craig and Maggie said...

Cute! I love Autumn pictures. Did you get a professional to take them?

Melissa & Abby said...

These are adorable pictures! You guys always have pictures that look like they were professionally done.