Monday, September 1, 2008

Family Reunion near Pinedale






Whitney (cousin) and Logan


Logan was throwing a fit because we wouldn't let him get in the Lake.


Logan LOVES to ride in the Ranger.
We had lots of fun at the family reunion. We went four-wheeling a lot and just enjoyed the great outdoors.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! How was your weather? The last time we went camping, it was pretty cold. How's school?

Michelle said...

counting my two kids, there are 9 Gibbs grandchildren! One is 9, one is 7, one is 3, two are 2, and four are under 1.

Craig and Maggie said...

Amanda! I'm so glad you found my blog! What a wonderful surprise. I haven't been blogging in awhile.. but I think I'm back. yay!
Logan is darling. What a cute mom you are.

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Cory's
I found you blog on the Himmerichs and thought I would drop a line. Your little boy is so cute. I saw Jennifer in Casper this weekend at church and asked how you guys are doing. We are moving back to casper in May but I hear you guys may be leaving to Laramie to bad since are kids are close in age, 1 month apart but Logan is so adorable!! It was great to see your blog.
Katie Boulter
email katie.boulter@gmail.com so you can see our blog too.