Thursday, October 15, 2009

What is your guess?

I posted a poll just for fun. So take a minute and cast your vote. Is Logan going to have a baby brother or baby sister? Our ultrasound is in 2 weeks I will let you know the results.

7 comments:

Schnackenberg's said...

I must of missed that you were expecting again. So sorry! Congrats!!

The Martinez Fam said...

Well, 1st of all, CONGRATS!!! Second of all, I voted boy. It would be so fun for Logan to have a little brother to romp around with. Although, it would also be fun for him to have a little sister to adore. Keep us posted!:)

Dean said...

The Deaninator's official vote is "TWINS" with one being exposed to more testosterone than the other. (Jason, if he's reading this, will know that means one's a boy and one's a girl.) Keep me posted!

Quilter 007 (Katrina) said...

What?!? No options for one of each?

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Congratulations! My guess is a girl :).

Pid and Connie said...

So..... just for fun.... what is YOUR guess??

Jenn and Mike said...

Congrats! I had no idea you wre expecting again! I voted for a boy because it seems as though kids are coming in pairs of boys or girls these days!