Yesterday I had an ultrasound. I have a dvd but couldn't get it to upload. I don't have a scanner so I couldn't scan any pictures either so you will all have to wait until the baby is born to see pictures. I am sure she will be cuter than anyway. That's right those of you who guessed a girl were CORRECT! We are really excited to meet this little girl. I am sure she will bring new and exciting experiences to our family. We are still thinking on a good name for her. She may be 1 day old before she gets a name. That is what happened with Logan. We will have to see.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So excited for you guys! You will have so much fun with "lil Amanda" (til she gets her own name!) and Logan will be a great big brother! Congrats again!
oh hooray! it is time to start making all that cute girlie stuff!! congrats!
I can't remember how I voted, but girls are fun---exhausting--- but fun! Congrats!
Wow!!! I have been out of the bloggin world for a few months and I find out that you are pragnant!! Congrates! And it's a girl, how fun!
A GIRL!!!! YAY! Congratulations!
Post a Comment