Thursday, September 10, 2009

The rest of July

We went to Denver for the Cory Family reunion. It was tons of fun. We went to Waterworld. I didn't take my camera because I didn't want it to get stolen so I don't have any pictures of that.

We went to the 24th of July celebration in Cokeville and attended the rodeos and the parade and just hung out with family and friends. It was lots of fun too. I am not sure why I didn't take pictures...but I didn't, oh well. Maybe next time I will think about it.

This is Logan's new hat. It is the only one he will wear. We took him to the park with his hat on and he pointed to the trees and said "elk" and then he ran off into the trees. He only does this with his camo hat on. I think him and Jason have been watching too many hunting videos lately.


0 comments: