Friday, August 7, 2009

Exciting News!!

Sorry everyone no pictures this time. But I will catch up on all that later.



I just wanted to share our exciting news.......









Jason got into the Pharmacy Program at UW!!!!! Yeah!
He will graduate in 2013 with his Doctorate in Pharmacy. We are excited because there is a light at the end of this long tunnel of school. Four years seems like a long time but I have heard it goes by fast, so we will see. His White Coat Ceremony is on the 20th of Aug. If any one is interested in going let me know and I will get you details.

11 comments:

madbug said...

Congrats! How exciting... I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! But either way- that is GREAT!

Rachel Harlin said...

Congrats! That's exciting! Way to go, Jason!

Dean said...

I have no idea what the white coat ceremony is, but I think I'll be in Laramie for it. Am I invited? :) GREAT JOB, JASON! I'm looking forward to doing integrative physiology labs together this semester!

kylee said...

Congrats! That's very exciting news! It really does go by fast. I promise!

renniemom said...

That is so awesome!!!

Quilter 007 (Katrina) said...

Yaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Pid and Connie said...

Woot Woot! WAY TO GOooooo!!! Congrats!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Such great news. Congrats!!!

Camille said...

Yeah!! Congrats that is so exciting! It will fly by. When Micah and I got married I thought 7-8 years of school that is forever and now we only have 9 months to the end! It will be worth it! Yeah!

Amy said...

Congrats!

The Martinez Fam said...

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!