Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well I am a little slow on posting Halloween pictures but here they are. Logan made the cutest Bamm-Bamm. Thanks grandma Susan for making the costume. He liked trick-or-treating too. Once he figured out that there was candy in his bag he would not let go of it. He was so cute.




Bamm-Bamm and Pebbles (Logan's cousin Emily)



Logan and Ashton (Logan's cousin) in their Halloween shirts









3 comments:

Amy said...

He definitely is a cute bam-bam! Iris had a great time trick-or-treating too. She loves her candy bucket also. I've been able to placate her with smarties while I raid the chocolate. Enjoy this time while it lasts, before you know it he'll be counting his candy and will notice what is missing!

Craig and Maggie said...

So sweet! I love homemade costumes. I think I saw the exact same batman outfit thrity times. The original ones were the very best. Wish I was that talented.

The Martinez Fam said...

He looks so cute!! I love his costume!!